Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Web Page/Internship

Today was an exciting day for me at internship. Mr. Norman who worrks with me at Bronzeville Information Center is teaching me how to do a Web page. I went on the internet and had to pick out 20 Black Families who I thought was cute or a nice looking family. Well I seen Obama and his family on the internet and I really wasn't going to pick them, until my supervior and I had a disagreement on her feeling that Michelle Obama was cute and I didn't think so. I went on ahead and put them on the Web page to please her. The things we have to do some times to please people.

1 comment:

  1. You were to have the writing tutor review all blogs before posting. Please do so and edit your posts.

    Be careful using other peoples images from the Internet. Just because you have easy access to them does not mean that you have the legal right to use them. Most images are copyrighted and you need to check this before using them on a website.

    Your personal disagreement about the First Lady should not be in print. Neither should be the extra comment about pleasing people. Please edit this information.

    You have to remember that this is an academic blog not a personal one.

    ReplyDelete